quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

You are my heaven on Earth*

She was lost in so many different ways
Out in the darkness with no guide
I know the cost
Of a losing hand never found the grace of God
Though I

I found heaven on Earth
You are my last, my first
And then I hear this voice inside
Ave Maria

I've been alone
And then surrounded by friends
How could the silence be so loud
But I still go home
Knowing that I've got you
There's only us when lights go down

You are my heaven on Earth *
You are my hunger, my thirst
I always hear this voice inside
Singing Ave Maria

Sometimes love can come and pass you by
While you're busy making plans
Suddenly hit and then you realize
It's out of your hands
Baby you got to understand

You are my heaven on Earth
You are my last, my firstCor do texto
And then I hear this voice inside
Ave Maria


Beyoncé

R_Che

"...porque há marés que são vida..."

1 comentário:

João disse...

Gosto da musica... aliás... este Cd dela ouve-se várias xs e mt bem! Até sinto algum remorço de não ter pago nada pelo album mas... no canal "E!" vi que ela à 2 anos tava prai em 6 lugar das que lucra mais (8-10 milhões/ano)... e se assim era, hoje deve tar cada vez melhor "aquele animal dos palcos" como alguns tugas disseram qd ela veio cá à pouco tempo... e até porque se um artista é realmente bom e mts gostam... numa "tourné" podem ganhar o suficiente pa habitar num cruzeiro o resto da vida ou... comprar uma ilha!!